An E-Commerce portal or Website is an online website on which you can sell physical and non-physical goods like Groceries, Flowers, Downloadable books, Furniture, Fruits, vegetables, clothes or anything that is sellable. Today the trend on buying online is growing very fast and people are adapting it. E-Commerce site are designed using various programming languages and platforms. Vega Technologies LLC can design site on platforms like Magneto, Word press, open Cart, Presta Shop etc. These are easy manageable platform which come with thousands of functionalities and features of customization where you have more control on your store. A Scalable E-Commerce website design and development is one that converts your visitors into customers due to its features and functions.
In An E-Commerce Website , you can have These Features:
- Fully SEO optimized
- Search Features
- Multiple logins with permissions
- Refund Policy
- Groups & wholesale pricing.
- Per-product inventory control
- Unlimited shipping zones and options
- Sell in multiple currencies
- Flexible tax settings & options
- Single page checkout
- Real-time shipping quotes - this would be suitable for weight options
- Order History: Customers can view all their previous Orders (and Order Details)
- Order Confirmation Mail (customizable!) is sent to Shopper and Store Owner
Our Shopping cart E-commerce System also includes powerful tools and management systems to completely automate your follow up marketing too!
- Newsletter, discount coupons etc.
- Public Wish Lists, suggestions, you may also like options
- Newsletter Subscriptions
- Generate invoices & packing slips
- Coupon codes and bulk discounting
- Analytics Integration
- Multiple admin and sales login users at one time
- Daily conversion rate
- Top 20 customers
- Best Selling products
- Order locations (Google maps)
- Search term corrections
- Orders by item sold
- Search keywords with results
- Search keywords without results
- Orders by revenue
- Popular products by Sales
- Inventory report
- Customers by date
- Revenue per customer
- Best performing keywords
- Worst performing keywords
Setup & Payment methods
- Import Data - csv-file import system
- Offline Payment Methods - such as COD, pay in store, cheque, bank transfer, etc.
- Sell Online and Offline.
- 2Checkout, Authorize.Net, BPay
- E-Way, eSelect Plus, LinkPoint, PayMate, PayPal
- Protx, WorldPay, YourPay,
- Bank Deposit, Cheque, Cash on Delivery, Pay in Store, Money Order
- Credit Card (Manually/Offline)
- Easy Integration with Other Payment Methods
Advantages of E-Commerce Website.
- Easy to manage lot of Products and Costumers.
- Suitable for Large and Mid-level business.
- Easy to manage large Content like, large no of products, external links, text, pictures, videos, Audios files and lot more.
- We can create multiple micro site under single domain or same site.
- We can create Job Portals, Classified Ads Portal, Email Directory, Matrimonial portals and Directories.
- Easy to create responsive designs and beautiful Sites that are mobile and tablet Ready.
- We can create a full functional website with direct login or social login.
- Much easier to update and maintain the data.
- Easy content management and updates brings people back to the site that helps in getting more traffic from search engines
- These sites have ability for administrators or users to create, manage, send content or add information to a site and it’s called dynamic publishing.
- Can work as a system at different levels to allow staff or users to collaborate and collect days
There are three ends of Web portals.
- Customer Login: It’s a Customized backend where you can easily manage Orders and details. The interface is easy and the options are easy GUI based where client doesn’t have to do any coding. The Costumers can check their Order history and purchase details with their profile.
- Administrator End: Administrator can access all the clients and modify their information and use the stored data in various forms like digital publishing and online marketing. Admin can also manage no of functions given to each user and different access levels.
- Sales and Other Users: It’s the interface for each sales person where they can manage the sales on the site.
- Developer Side: This requires hard core programming skills where you have to Change the functionalities of the site and can be updated time to time depending on Client requirements.